Friday, October 11, 2013

Selfie Friday!

Let's talk about it....

Selfies are rampant.  The word has even been added to the dictionary.  I personally love seeing selflies, they are the most flattering representation someone can share of themselves and everyone knows it.  Still, they are posted and shared with no shame and I don't think I've ever seen anyone call someone out on a selfie, saying "Oh wow, you don't look anything like that!" or "How far above your head did you stretch your arm to get rid of your double chins?"  I love what selfies say about our vanity and about others kindness - which is why I will be posting Friday Selifes!  I've been sending terrible selfies to my husband for a while as a joke and thought I'd share the fun.  If you want to join in, send me your before and after selfie (taken within moments of each other) to share some laughter and to just be real for a minute!  




My first reader submission!  Entitled "morning coffee"  HAHA!




Another great submission!


It's still Friday, time for one last submission!


Thank you for humiliating yourselves with me - it's always good to laugh at ourselves from time to time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say Yes

Utilizing a budget means making small choices that add up to big numbers.  No impulse buys (even when it’s only a dollar or two) , and n...