Friday, November 1, 2013

Selfie Friday my Friends

Two is better than none?  Send in your selfies, it's fun to laugh at other people (of course) but even more fun to laugh at yourself!


I think I make a pretty good man.  This is what I handed out candy looking like last night.  It was a pretty good idea until a Dad that looked just like me showed up with his kid.  I don't think his beer belly was a blanket, and it was awkward.  Awkward.  


I love these themed selfless, keep them up pretty/crazy girl.


This is like an advert for coffee - with coffee, without.  I prefer with :)


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha....wow, you make an amazingly beautiful man! I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not...and it is perfect that a Dad showed up looking like you. Oh man. I hope you gave his kid an extra treat!

    ReplyDelete

Just say Yes

Utilizing a budget means making small choices that add up to big numbers.  No impulse buys (even when it’s only a dollar or two) , and n...