Friday, November 22, 2013

Word of the year….. Selfie

It's true, Oxford Dictionary named "selfie" their word of the year!  The definition is:
 "a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website" 
You read the definition, take a selfie and upload it to ME so I can share!  Thank you to all my contributors this week - I la-la-love getting your pics!


That's right, leave your dignity at home.  Love it.

Kids love Selfie Friday!  

The longer I stare at the "bad" selfie, the more I love it.  
This is truly remarkable.  Truly.

What I think I look like as soon as I wake up vs. looking like a puffy troll when I wake up!

I love male submissions.  I'd like to call them Melfies, but I know someone with that last name - so…. 

Thanks again and Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say Yes

Utilizing a budget means making small choices that add up to big numbers.  No impulse buys (even when it’s only a dollar or two) , and n...