Friday, November 29, 2013

Tis The Most Wonderful Time…. of the week. Selfie Friday!

I should have asked for Selfie submissions for my birthday, because I only got TWO this week!  (Three including mine).  Listen folks, it's fun to laugh at me and the occasional suckers who join in this little game but it's WAY more fun if you join in!  
Send me your selfies!  And…. Happy Friday!

This face contortion is almost a gift to humanity.  Love it.  

Morning face at it's best.  Does anyone wake up NOT looking like this?

I thought I'd ham up my "good" selfie in top selfie form.  Lips pursed, eyes up - you get the idea. 





1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I just never remember it is even Friday until half way through the day...send out selfie reminders on Thursday to those who have days that just tend to blend together..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Just say Yes

Utilizing a budget means making small choices that add up to big numbers.  No impulse buys (even when it’s only a dollar or two) , and n...