Friday, October 25, 2013

It's Selfie Friday?

Late is better than Never!

I can't believe I forgot it's Friday.  I guess that probably happens to stay-at-home parents all the time.  Only 3 measly entries so far (well, 2 - mine isn't an entry) but I will be happy to take more, so send them in and have a laugh.  Happy Friday my friends!

This is particularly frightening, especially because my "good" one also looks a bit off - who's face looks like that?!?


I love this one... night before and morning after.  Haha.



Handsome vs. Slightly less handsome - do better man!


Love it.


This one is great - it's what you look like when you're childless and what you look like when you have a brood that wakes you up at 6am.


Love your submissions, but we need uglier.  Have you seen mine?  Have you?!!! 


This beautiful lady just had a baby a few days ago, so I think both look great!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say Yes

Utilizing a budget means making small choices that add up to big numbers.  No impulse buys (even when it’s only a dollar or two) , and n...